- Immigration law.
- Criminal State and Federal law.
- Appellate law
- Federal Torts Claims Act (Civil cases against the government for wrongs done to private individuals)
Founded Afonso Otero Attorney at Law, P.C.
J.D. in Law Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
LLM Master in Laws American Legal Studies, St. Mary’s University School of Law
Jurisprudence Doctorate St. Mary’s University School of Law
Founded Gonzalez & Otero, P.C.
- Texas Bar Association 2001 – Present
- Western District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Santa Maria Award, St Mary’s University School of Law, 2000.
- Green Award, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2001.
- Advocacia sin Fronteras, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2001.
- Named Best Lawyers in San Antonio by San Antonio Scene Magazine 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2013.
- Named top criminal attorney by San Antonio Scene Magazine in 2013
Questions and Answers